Little Beans SUMMER Camp 2020 (3-9 years): July 6th – August 28th
Little Beans offers a fun-filled camp for kids 3-9 years. Each week brings a new theme and unique fun. The week’s theme is included in the week’s activities and classes. Imaginative play, active play, sports, art, a daily class, a healthy snack, and outdoor games included every day. Lunch can be brought from home or purchased for $5.
Camp at Little Beans is going to look a little different this year. We will not be open to the public this summer and will only be hosting Summer Camp for 2 groups of 15 kids. The kids registered will have the entire space locked to themselves! We will spend time outside at the Chute fields.
Commitment is required for 2 weeks or more to limit the number of new kids starting and to allow relationships with the kids to form. Kids will be required to have a temperature check each morning.
3-9 years – Ages are divided into 2 groups of 10 kids. 3-5 years and 6-9 years.
July 6th – August 28th, 2020
9:00am- Drop off in Gym
9:00-10:00am- Gym games and open play in playspaces
10:00-10:15am – Bathroom and transition (snack)
11:00-11:45am- Outdoor Games
11:45am-12:15pm- Lunch (sometimes a picnic)
12:15-1:00pm – Craft or Second Class
1:15-2:30pm – Outdoor Sports Clinics
2:30-3:00pm – Playspace Open Play and Pick Up
7/6 Art Week
7/13 Super Heroes and Ninja Warriors
7/20 On the Farm
7/27 Super Senses
8/3 Creepy Crawlers
8/10 Under the Sea
8/17 Let’s Get Messy
8/24 Circus Week
Pricing: Two-week commitment (5 days a week) required to limit the number of new kids entering camp
- $550 for a 2-week session (10 days). For more than 2 weeks, just register for each session you would like to attend.
* We are not able to offer flex passes or drop-in this summer. All camp dates must be reserved in advance with a 2-week consecutive commitment.
*Camp is paid in full at registration. If you are registering for multiple weeks like to only pay a deposit now and the balance on the first day of camp, email [email protected] and she can process a deposit only.
- Lunch can be brought from home or purchased at Little Beans for $5. See options and purchase here – https://occ.sn/76i5u
- Camper/counselor ratio is 5/1
- Cancellations will result in store credit and will not be refunded unless the child is sick. In that case, the kids can make up the dates or get a store credit.
- If a child is picked up more than ten minutes late, you will be assessed a late fee of $10 per child for the first 15 minutes and $1/min after that time. Please call if you will be late for an exception to be considered.
Notes on camp related to COVID 19 Safety:
- The facility will be closed for just campers.
- Caregivers will drop off in the entry and help kids get settled with our staff members.
- Kids must wash hands and/or use hand sanitizer before entering. We will have sanitizer tables and staff oversight on use.
- A staff member will take each person’s temp with an infrared thermometer before entry. If the child is showing any signs of sickness they will be sent home.
- Masks must be worn by adults who are dropping off kids. Kids are recommended but we understand if it’s not possible for smaller kids.
- We will be moving around the facility keeping the kids active and social while maintaining sanitation procedures and creating space for kids to maintain social distance through the day.
- Kids will be asked to pack their own water bottle which will be kept with their stuff in separate bins. Lunch tables will be spaced for distancing and kids will sanitize and wash hands throughout the day.
- Only the assigned and trained Little Beans staff members will be with the campers. No outside classes or groups will be coming in this year. We will continue to play both indoors and outdoors. Kids will participate in daily activities including play, art, games, sports, and other special activities.
- Outdoor play will include games outside in the Chute fields.
Grow and Learn with Little Beans 2’s and 3’s: September 2010 -May 2021
Registration opens in August
Join Little Beans Evanston for a fun and transitional drop off program for your 2 and 3-year-olds! Together, we will explore and play all while engaging in age-appropriate educational, creative, physical, and fun activities! A healthy snack will be provided and being potty trained is not required. We look very forward to playing, growing, and learning with your children.
This year we will be offering Grow & Learn as a Drop Off option and as a Co-Working option. A dedicated workspace is being arranged for adult co-working. Drop off or use a co-working space to maximize the productivity of your work time.
2 and 3 years old
Starting September 2020-May 2021
*Offered in 4 week sessions
**Single days available with 48 hour advance notice
Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays: 9:00am-11:30am
9:00-9:15 – Open drop-off and separation
9:15-9:30 – Circle Time
9:30-10:15 – Recess in Playspace
10:15-10:30 – Potty Break and snack
10:30-11:10 – Art Project or Learning Centers
11:10-11:20 – Storytime
11:20-11:30- Reflection & Goodbye
Pricing: Weekly Rates *
$40 for a single day
$150 for a 4 week session -1 day/week (Monday, Wednesday or Friday)
$280 for a 4 week session -2 days a week (Monday/Wednesday, Wednesday/Friday or Monday/Friday)
$400 for a 4 week session -3 days a week (Monday,Wednesday and Friday)
*Pricing will be updated to reflect c0-working rates soon.
****Child/teacher ratio: 4/1
*****Refunds are only allowed if cancellation is made 2 weeks in advance of date
******Make up’s available