Weekend Reserved Family Play or Group Booking – March / April
April 11 @ 8:30 am - 10:30 am
An event every week that begins at 8:30 am on Sunday and Saturday, repeating until May 2, 2021
An event every week that begins at 11:00 am on Sunday and Saturday, repeating until May 2, 2021
An event every week that begins at 1:30 pm on Sunday and Saturday, repeating until May 2, 2021
One event on February 27, 2021 at 11:00 am
One event on February 27, 2021 at 1:30 pm
Thank you for registering for family playtime. We offer reserved play on weekends and select times on weekdays.
We are happy to have kids and families here enjoying the space. We are designing our family playtime to be a fun and safe experience.
We are offering 2-hour time slots. There will only be 45 guests in the building participating in play (total including kids and adults). Due to strict regulations on group sizes, all people in your group must be specified during booking. That includes infants.
There are two options:
- Option 1: Register your family to be in the facility with other families (no more than 45 people will be in the building) – $20 per child (adults are free but limited to 2 per family). If you would like to use your punch passes/membership, use the code PASSHOLDER at checkout and our staff will mark your passes (2 passes per visit) when you arrive.
- Option 2: Book the entire slot for your family or your family and some friends (max of 50 people) – $350
- Private Option Notes: Private playtime slots are 2 hours and allow a maximum of 45 people. Food can be purchased from the cafe with a 10% discount. Host can bring in cupcakes, cookies or donuts (no cakes). Decorations and moving of furniture is not permitted due to the need for staff to clean and turn over the entire space between play sessions.
The timeslot you book will be for 2 hours. The space is closed and cleaned for 30 minutes between playtime.
WALK IN’S are accepted if there is space however walk-in timing needs to align with our reserved slots so if you arrive 30 min into a slot, you will have 30 min less playtime.
Saturdays and Sundays
*We offer a dedicated Private Party slot (use of the full space for 2 hours, outside food and decorations, are permitted during this slot) from 4-6pm (booked separately on the party page)
Here is how it works:
- Doors will be locked between sessions while we clean. We will open the door 5 minutes before your scheduled time. If you arrive early, please wait patiently outside or in your car.
- Guests must wash hands and/or use hand sanitizer before entering. We will have hand sanitizer available and staff oversight on use.
- When you enter, a staff member will be taking temperatures with an infrared thermometer. If the staff notices any signs of sickness, we will ask you to reschedule.
- Masks must be worn by all adults and kids over 2 years old. Socks are required in the playspaces. Masks and socks will be available for purchase for $2 each.
- The cafe will be open for coffee, drinks, snacks, light menu options, beer/wine only. Food items will not be allowed in the playspaces. We do not allow any outside food items.
- Guests are asked to sanitize their hands when moving between rooms.
- Social distancing will be required. We know kids naturally play close to each other so parents will be asked to guide children to play with appropriate space! It’s a big space so moving between rooms will help keep families comfortable.
- Playspaces will be sanitized before and after each session.
- The following items will be removed from the playspace:-Costumes
-Legos and toys with small crevices
-Infant room will be closed due to small items tempting for little mouths
-The zip line is closed but the foam pit is open
-Karaoke room – no microphones
-Fewer tables available – Paper towel and sanitizer will be available for tables*To lesson staff contact, parents will self-supervise kids. Staff members will be available in the café if something is needed but they will not be supervising rooms. Directions for karaoke room use will be available for parents to manage themselves.Please note that we have booked these reserved playtimes on a schedule to allow us enough time to sanitize the space before and after each visit. Your time slot is 2 hours of play. If you arrive late, you will still need to end your visit at the scheduled time. Thank you for understanding.
Due to COVID, the company we had been using for Waivers has gone out of business. Unfortunately, everyone will need to fill out a new waiver on your first visit back. We have a link to fill out a new waiver before your visit or if you don’t fill out in advance, you will be asked to fill it out when you arrive. https://waiver.smartwaiver.com/w/5ed11b9a54662/web/