Nerf Nights (ages 6-12)
April 16 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
One event on April 16, 2021 at 6:30 pm
Join Little Beans for a new fun way to let your kids spend a Friday night. Introducing NERF Nights!
A Little Beans staff member will lead Nerf War games, complete with obstacles and team play. Our gym will be a nerf war zone ready for a fun night of games. Little Beans will provide nerf blasters OR you are welcome to bring your own (no Rivals or round ammo, standard nerf ammo provided). Little Beans will provide protective eyeglasses. REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED to ensure safety and available blasters.
Please fill out waiver link – https://waiver.smartwaiver.com/w/5ed11b9a54662/web/
COVID Safety procedures:
- We will open the door 5 minutes before your scheduled time.
- Guests must wash hands and/or use hand sanitizer before entering. We will have hand sanitizer available and staff oversight on use.
- When you enter, a staff member will be taking temperatures with an infrared thermometer. If the staff notices any signs of sickness, we will ask you to reschedule.
- Masks must be worn by kids and adults at all times. Masks and socks will be available for purchase for $2 each.
- Since we can’t issue protective eyewear during Covid, kids must wear a plastic face shield. We sell them for $2 if you do not have one.
- Pre-payment only.
- Guests are asked to sanitize hands when leaving the gym.
- Social distancing will be required. We know kids naturally play close so we will watch for kids to be spaced during play. Games will be set up to be socially distant.
Note: In previous times, Nerf Night has included pizza. We will not be providing food during COVID since eating without masks in a classroom is an added risk.