Phase 4: Reserved Family Playtime
August 30 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 9:00 am on Sunday and Saturday, repeating until August 30, 2020
Thank you for your interest in family playtime. This is our plan until August 31st. During the weekdays we will be running a limited camp program so reserved play is offered on the weekends!
We are happy to have kids and families here enjoying the space. We are designing our family playtime to be a fun and safe experience.
We are offering 1.5hr time slots. There will only be up to 20 guests in the building participating in play (total including kids and adults). However, the trend has been only 1-3 families at a time so there is plenty of space to play and stay socially distanced.
Due to strict regulations on group sizes, all people in your group must be specified during booking. That includes infants.
There are two options:
- Register your family to be in the facility with other families (no more than 20 people) – $20 per child (adults are free but limited to 2 per family)
- Book the entire slot for your family or your family and some friends (max of 30 people) – $275
If you book the entire slot for your family and friends, there is a $25 fee to bring in outside food (paid during your visit. Just email [email protected] to let us know).
Saturdays and Sundays
9:00am-10:30am (August only)
The timeslot you book will be for 2 hours however the reservation is for only 90 minutes. Your arrival time set assumes 90 minutes of play from that time. An announcement will be made 5 minutes to the end of playtime and at the very end of the 90 minutes.
Here is how it works:
- Doors will be locked between sessions while we clean. We will open the door 5 minutes before your scheduled time.
- Guests must wash hands and/or use hand sanitizer before entering. We will have hand sanitizer available and staff oversight on use.
- When you enter, a staff member will be taking temperatures with an infrared thermometer. If the staff notices any signs of sickness, we will ask you to reschedule.
- Masks must be worn by adults. Kids are recommended but we understand if it’s not possible for smaller kids. Socks required in the playspaces. Masks and socks will be available for purchase for $2 each.
- Pre-payment only for the play. If additional purchases are desired it will be contactless payment using a chip reader. The cafe will be open for coffee, drinks, snacks, and ice cream only. Food items will not be allowed in the playspaces. We do not allow any outside food items.
- Guests are asked to sanitize hands when moving between rooms.
- Social distancing will be required. We know kids naturally play close to each other so parents will be asked to guide children to play with appropriate space! It’s a big space so moving between rooms will help keep families comfortable.
- Playspaces will be sanitized before and after each session.
- The following items will be removed from the playspace:-Costumes
-Legos and toys with small crevices
-Infant room will be closed due to small items tempting for little mouths
-The zip line and foam pit will be closed
-Karaoke room – no microphones
-Fewer tables available – Paper towel and sanitizer will be available for tables
*To lesson staff contact, parents will self-supervise kids. Staff members will be available in the café if something is needed but they will not be supervising rooms. Directions for karaoke room use will be available for parents to manage themselves.
Please note that we have booked these reserved playtimes on a schedule to allow us enough time to sanitize the space before and after each visit. Your time slot is 90 minutes of play. If you arrive late, you will still need to end your visit at the scheduled time. Thank you for understanding.
Due to COVID, the company we had been using for Waivers has gone out of business. Unfortunately, everyone will need to fill out a new waiver on your first visit back. We have a link to fill out a new waiver before your visit or if you don’t fill out in advance, you will be asked to fill it out when you arrive. https://waiver.smartwaiver.com/w/5ed11b9a54662/web/