- This event has passed.
Weekday Reserved Family Play
April 1 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 9:30 am on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, repeating until May 2, 2021
An event every week that begins at 1:00 pm on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, repeating until May 2, 2021
Thank you for registering for family playtime. All areas of the facility will be available for play during your time here with the exception of the gym and our classrooms.
We are happy to have kids and families here enjoying the space. We are designing our family playtime to be a fun and safe experience.
We are offering 2 hr time slots. There will only be 25 guests spots available to be participating in play (total including kids and adults). Up to 15 additional kids may be in the space (classrooms and playspace) participating in our Grow & Learn and Virtual Learning program. We are only allowed up to 50 people in the building during phase 4.
Due to strict regulations on group sizes, all people in your group must be specified during booking. That includes infants.
- How it works: Register your family to be in the facility with other families (no more than 25 total people) – $20 per child (adults are free but limited to 2 per family). If you would like to use your punch passes/membership, use the code PASSHOLDER at checkout and our staff will mark your passes (2 passes per visit) when you arrive.
Your arrival time assumes 2 hours of play. An announcement will be made 5 minutes before the end of playtime.
Walk-in’s will be accepted during the reserved play slots based on remaining availability.
Here is how it works:
- Doors will be locked between sessions while we clean. We will open the door 5 minutes before your scheduled time.
- Guests must wash hands and/or use hand sanitizer before entering. We will have hand sanitizer available and staff oversight on use.
- When you enter, a staff member will be taking temperatures with an infrared thermometer. If the staff notices any signs of sickness, we will ask you to reschedule.
- Masks must be worn by adults and kids over 2 years old. Socks are required in the playspaces. Masks and socks will be available for purchase for $2 each.
- The cafe will be open for coffee, drinks, snacks, and light menu items only. Food items will not be allowed in the playspaces. We do not allow any outside food items.
- Guests are asked to sanitize hands when moving between rooms.
- Social distancing will be required. We know kids naturally play close to each other so parents will be asked to guide children to play with appropriate space! It’s a big space so moving between rooms will help keep families comfortable.
- Playspaces will be sanitized before and after each session.
- The following items will be removed from the playspace:-Costumes
-Legos and toys with small crevices
-Infant room will be closed due to small items tempting for little mouths
-The zip line is closed but the foam pit is open
-Karaoke room – no microphones
-Fewer tables available – Paper towel and sanitizer will be available for tables*To lesson staff contact, parents will self-supervise kids. Staff members will be available in the café if something is needed but they will not be supervising rooms. Directions for karaoke room use will be available for parents to manage themselves.Please note that we have booked these reserved playtimes on a schedule to allow us enough time to sanitize the space before and after each visit. Your time slot is 2 hours of play. If you arrive late, you will still need to end your visit at the scheduled time. Thank you for understanding.
Due to COVID, the company we had been using for Waivers has gone out of business. Unfortunately, everyone will need to fill out a new waiver on your first visit back. We have a link to fill out a new waiver before your visit or if you don’t fill out in advance, you will be asked to fill it out when you arrive. https://waiver.smartwaiver.com/w/5ed11b9a54662/web/