Little Beans offers a fun-filled Spring Break camp for kids 3-9 years. Imaginative play, active play, sports, art, a daily class, a healthy snack, and games included every day. Lunch can be brought from home or purchased for $5.
Winter camp is open for a cap of 25 kids. We will be in a camp POD keeping our group together. We will start our day with play and move been classrooms for activities, the gym and the playspace between groups. Little Beans will have reservations required play slots for families but campers will remain separate from the general public when possible.
Masks are required by everyone and every person will take a heath and temperature check each morning.
March 29th-April 2nd 2021
9:00am- Drop off in Gym
9:00-10:00am- Gym games and open play in playspaces
10:00-10:30am – Bathroom and transition (snack)
10:30-11:30am- Class and activities
11:30-12:00pm- Gym Games
12:30-1:30pm – Craft or Second Class
1:30-3:30pm - Playspace activities
3:30pm- Pick up
- $275 for a 1-week session (5 days) - March 29th-April 2nd
- $180 for 3 days a week (3 days) - Pick your days either week
- Lunch can be brought from home or purchased at Little Beans for $5. See options and purchase here - https://occ.sn/76i5u
- Camper/counselor ratio is 6/1
- Cancellations will result in store credit and will not be refunded unless the child is sick. In that case, the kids can make up the dates or get a store credit. If the child has COVID or needs to quarantine due to COVID, a refund can be requested.
- If a child is picked up more than ten minutes late, you will be assessed a late fee of $10 per child for the first 15 minutes and $1/min after that time. Please call if you will be late for an exception to be considered.
Notes on camp related to COVID 19 Safety:
- Caregivers will drop off in the entry and help kids get settled with our staff members.
- Kids must wash hands and/or use hand sanitizer before entering. We will have sanitizer tables and staff oversight on use.
- A staff member will take each person’s temp with an infrared thermometer before entry. If the child is showing any signs of sickness they will be sent home.
- Masks must be worn by adults who are dropping off kids and anyone in the facility must wear a mask at all times (unless eating or on a mask break). Masks breaks can be accommodated in a private space.
- We will be moving around the facility keeping the kids active and social while maintaining sanitation procedures and creating space for kids to maintain social distance throughout the day.
- Kids will be asked to pack their own water bottle which will be kept with their stuff in separate bins. Lunch tables will be spaced for distancing and kids will sanitize and wash hands throughout the day.