Summer Camp at Little Beans Cafe: 3-9 years
Little Beans offers a fun-filled camp for kids 3-9 years. Each week brings a new theme and unique fun. The weeks theme is included in the weeks activities and classes. Imaginative play, active play, sports, art, a daily class, a healthy snack and outdoor games included every day. Lunch can be brought from home or purchased for $5.
3-9 years -Groups are divided into groups of 3-5 years and 6-9 years.
June 7th-August 27th, 2021
9:00am- Drop off in Gym
9:00-10:00am- Gym games and open play in playspaces
10:00-10:15am – Bathroom and transition (snack)
11:00-11:45am- Outdoor Games
11:45am-12:15pm- Lunch (sometimes a picnic)
12:15-1:00pm – Craft or Second Class
1:15-2:30pm - Outdoor Sports Clinics
2:30-3:00pm - Playspace Open Play and Pick Up
- 275 for a 1-week session (5 days)
- $550 for a 2-week session (10 days).
- $1,000 for a 4-week session (20 days)
*Camp is paid in full at registration. If you are registering for multiple weeks and would like to only pay a deposit now and the balance on the first day of camp, email firstname.lastname@example.org and she can process a deposit only.
- Lunch can be brought from home or purchased at Little Beans for $5. See options and purchase here - https://occ.sn/76i5u
- Camper/counselor ratio is 5/1
- Cancellations will result in store credit and will not be refunded unless the child is sick. In that case, the kids can make up the dates or get a store credit.
- If a child is picked up more than ten minutes late, you will be assessed a late fee of $10 per child for the first 15 minutes and $1/min after that time. Please call if you will be late for an exception to be considered.
Notes on camp related to COVID 19 Safety:
- Caregivers will drop off in the entry and help kids get settled with our staff members.
- Kids must wash hands and/or use hand sanitizer before entering. We will have sanitizer tables and staff oversight on use.
- A staff member will take each person’s temp with an infrared thermometer before entry. If the child is showing any signs of sickness they will be sent home.
- Masks must be worn by adults who are dropping off kids. Masks must be worn by all kids 2 years+
- We will be moving around the facility keeping the kids active and social while maintaining sanitation procedures and creating space for kids to maintain social distance through the day.
- Kids will be asked to pack their own water bottle which will be kept with their stuff in separate bins. Lunch tables will be spaced for distancing and kids will sanitize and wash hands throughout the day.
- Outdoor play will include games outside in the Chute fields.